Facilities at Alpine Springs Motel
Alpine Springs Motel is set in an acre of park-like gardens next to the golf course, and offers luxurious Hanmer Springs accommodation with every conceivable convenience.
- A welcome basket on arrival including choice of milk, choice of apple juice, orange juice or spring water, a selection of teas and coffees, drinking chocolate and biscuits
- All units are smokefree
- Eight units have beautifully fitted bathrooms with double size spa baths, two units have shower only
- Most units have top-quality fitted kitchens with all new equipment including filtered drinking water
- 50+ Guest Select SKY digital TV channels
- Some of the larger units have LCD TVs in all bedrooms
- DVD players in all units
- Complimentary on-site DVD library (750-plus titles)
- Direct dial telephones
- Wireless internet access in all rooms using your own laptop or mobile device
- Full air conditioning in all units, by inverter heat pump means warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Private terrace with outside dining facilities
- Units serviced daily with complimentary items replenished free of charge
- Built-in ironing facilities (most rooms) and digital safe (all rooms)
- On-site guest laundry facilities
- Free use of portable gas BBQs
- Continental and health-lovers breakfast available
- Large lawn with gazebo and outdoor tables and chairs with views straight down the golf course to the mountains
- Guest freezer available
We are able to accommodate meetings of up to 10 people providing breakfast, morning coffee, buffet lunch and afternoon tea. Plus accommodation if required.
There are 3 churches in our village that conduct wedding celebrations. There is also a local celebrant and photographer based in the village. Our gardens and location are ideally suited to weddings with a stunning outlook over the golf course to the mountains. We have recently hosted our first wedding.